The present Warrington Meeting House was erected in 1769 near the site of an earlier log structure. The building is a single story structure constructed of rough uncoursed fieldstone in the typical Quaker meeting house style.
The Warrington Meeting House is one of the finest examples of Quaker architecture in the region. Constructed in 1769 as a replacement for the original 1745 log meeting house, the present structure is remarkably well preserved. The building has exceptionally fine interior and gives ample evidence of the craftmanship of the 18th century carpenter. The building is still used as a meeting house, although not on a regular basis.